Companies of all shapes and sizes are striving to make physical fitness part of their employees’ lives. Aside from the proven health benefits of exercise, physically fit employees can also handle physical work tasks better, deal with stressful situations more easily, and tend to be less susceptible to illness and injuries. Companies are discovering the positive benefits of providing workplace fitness programs. They’re realizing that huge funds being spent on employees’ medical health problems can be drastically cut by proactively investing in appropriately designed corporate fitness programs. Statistics show that companies with corporate fitness programs enjoy: Reduced healthcare costs, increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, decreased recruitment and retraining costs, improved employee concentration, mental alertness and creativity, and improved physical and emotional health, leading to better employee morale. The benefit from the employee’s standpoint is improved health and energy levels, decreased body fat, and a more youthful, fit body.
We believe that an involved, engaged, and committed client is the only way to achieve overall fitness and health goals… your goals will become our goals!
We will commit 100% of our energies to your fitness and health success by:
- Helping you understand your health and fitness goals.
- Providing you with intimate knowledge and useful skills to assist in the realization of your full health and fitness potential.
- Developing a fully integrated program utilizing advanced personal training methodologies and individualized nutritional research.
- Providing the highest quality services in an environment conducive to exceeding your fitness goals!
Wellness programs are highly efficient in lowering health insurance premiums that have spiked due to claims paid on a preventable illness such as diabetes and obesity. Getting employees to take an active part in their health and wellness while at work not only enhances their work/life balance but also makes fitness an essential aspect of their day to day lives.
San Francisco Workout is proud to announce the onset of their Corporate Wellness programs offered to local businesses – bringing their award-winning Small Group Training straight to your workplace.
Whether it be a before work energy boost, a lunch-time work break, or a way to beat stress at the end of the day, we can tailor a program to the needs of your employees.
- Experienced, nationally-certified coach dedicated to your program.
- Hour-long small group style workouts, scaled to all fitness levels, held 2-4x/week on-site, or at a nearby location.
- Goal setting and nutrition education.
- Body composition assessment at the initial session and every 3 months.
- Benchmark workouts each month to gauge progress.
- Full access to coach via e-mail.
- An engaging environment for all employees, no matter what fitness level.
Increased quality of life affecting performance, productivity and well-being. Reduced potential for long-term health problems. A more confident you!
A healthy and energized workforce will improve productivity and overall satisfaction. Our corporate services are an inexpensive benefit that you can offer employees. We offer a range of services that can be customized to your needs.
Does your company have an office gym or training facility? If the company authorizes the use of the facilities, we can provide personal trainers to conduct onsite private, semi-private or group training programs.
Our Healthy Living Workshops are conducted by certified trainers and offer a full range of awareness level knowledge to creating a healthy lifestyle. Topics of discussion include exercise fundamentals, nutritional awareness and scheduling an exercise program. Basic workshops are designed to be completed in one hour (perfect for a “brown-bag lunch”) but can be tailored to your specific needs.
Our Corporate Wellness Program combines Onsite Training with a series of Healthy Living Workshops to further enhance the fitness experience and demonstrate the company’s commitment to its employees. Available with this program are contests such as; 8 Weeks Challenge, most improved, etc. Group dynamics are utilized to create a cohesive group of co-workers that demonstrates teamwork and trust that extends beyond training and into the working environment.
- Frequency of training or workshop
- Number of employees participating
Like many people on Feb 25th, 2010 I watched President Obama and the live debate on health care reform. A few times during the discussion I heard the term “prevention” used but unless I missed it, I never heard anyone talk about how personal fitness trainers can help.
- Doctors see their patients for about 5 to 10 minutes once a year – if they are lucky.
- Nurses usually only see people when they are in the doctor’s office or hospital, again, usually when people are sick and then only have a very limited time with their patients.
- Physical therapists only see people when they get hurt –and that stops as soon as insurance runs out. Many PT’s are overworked also, seeing several people simultaneously. This limits the time to help educate people about how to stay healthy.
Personal fitness trainers see the people they work with 3-5 days a week for an average of 30 to 60 minutes a day!
Fitness trainers – more than any other member of the health care system – can have a profound effect to change the health of Americans for the better.
Exercise has been shown to reduce the risk of a number of health conditions. Just a few include:
- Heart disease – the number 1 killer of both men and women.
- Cancer – the number 2 leading cause of death.
- Stroke. The number 3 leading cause of death in America.
Think about how much money could be saved if we could simultaneously reduce the risk of just the 3 leading causes of death in America.
No drug in the world will do this and reduce all 3 at the same time – except exercise!
Exercise reduces the risk of many other conditions also.
- Every year, American employers lose over 300 billion dollars of productivity due to illness, sick days, absenteeism and sub-par performance (“presenteeism”).
- For every dollar an employer spends on salaries and wages, American employers spend a minimum of an additional 10 cents on health insurance and workers’ compensation costs. – Corporate Wellness Magazine
- The average health cost for an employer-sponsored health plan is over $9000. – NCHC, 2009
In your pile of papers, this is the easiest decision to make at work today.
The Corporate Challenge is an 8-week fitness workplace challenge that produces both physical and mental results that are well beyond any employer’s or employee’s expectations!
- Get fit with your own personal trainer.
- Lose weight with our new Complete Food Guide.
- Pick out something new every day with our easy to make recipes.
- Five optional group workouts to boost team spirit!
- Individualized fitness programs and accountability with food and exercise journaling.
With our corporate health and wellness fitness challenge program, the average participant in the program loses 10-12 pounds and 8 to 10 inches over the course of 8 weeks and adopts new habits of better eating and increased physical activity. As a result, employers reap the benefits of a happier team, improved collegiality, better energy and focus at work and reduced health risks!
- Happier and healthier employees
- Reduced workers compensation claims and premiums
- Improved productivity and morale
- Camaraderie among staff
- A balance between work and home
- Improved health awareness
- Reduced risk of coronary heart disease stroke, diabetes, and Ability to manage stress
- Improved strength, mobility, fitness, and energy
- Enhanced self-esteem, motivation, and long term happiness
Since 2009, Big Joe Williams’ traveling fitness classes have been an important component of our overall workplace wellness program, beWell; offering our Associates access to on-site fitness instruction in an environment where a traditional on-site fitness center does not pencil. Joe brings the necessary workout equipment, so all Associates need to do is show up for class. It’s convenient and fun, and the encouragement Associates get from fellow classmates helps build engagement at the office. Joe’s coaching style is serious yet compassionate layering in nutrition and weight-loss to an overall fitness program changing – in some cases drastically – our Associate’s lives for the better.